We collect certain information or data about you when you use or visit hoardar.com / hoardar.co.uk. This includes:
- IP address and details of which web browser you are using
- Name, email address and other personal information which you will be aware of entering, and we will not disclose to third parties without your express permission
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers provided by ISO 27001 registered data-centres in the UK.
It may also be stored outside of the UK, to be closer to international users. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Information transmitted over the internet is never regarded as completely secure, therefore any data you transmit is at your own risk.
That said, all communications with Hoardar.com take place using an encrypted SSL (https) connection to ensure the maximum privacy / protection.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it:
- We will not pass your personal information on to other websites or organisations for marketing or commercial purposes unless permission is expressly requested and given
- Anonymised data may however to used to statistical purposes
- All traffic - including payment transactions (once available) are and will always be encrypted.
Disclosing your information
We will only pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or to enforce our terms & conditions or other agreements.
You can find out what information we hold about you at any point, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
See also our Terms & Conditions.